Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Punches with Butterflies.


Internet has been playing up again today
but hopefully I can get this posted.

It is time for a new challenge over at


So I would like to see  something that has been  Punched out
on your  project (no die cuts allowed)
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

Here is my inspiration cards for you.
I have had to keep them fairly simple in
 order to get them made PDQ  and uploaded
in between the internet going  up and down.


If in doubt use acetate so that is what my 
First card does.
I have chosen to use  a Fiskars border punch
along the upright edge of the card base.
Front sheet is the acetate adhered into the spine
of the card and adorned with pink sticker
butterflies, silver edging and silver sentiment.
Pink chiffon ribbon along the spine.



The image is by Hunkdory from their
Little book of  Butterflies.
(These are the nearest I have found to the 
old LOTV pads which have been withdrawn.)
The images are the same size believe it or not
and you get 144 pages in each book.


My second card uses a punch by Tonic
which gives you a continous cut out strip.
This one is a butterfly design which 
I have adhered to the top and bottom of 
my card base.
This has been made using watercolour card
as I thought it complimented perfectly
the next Hunkydory image I have used.

This image is from their Second Little book of Flowers.
I have adhered to a slightly larger piece of pink card stock,
raised it up on 3d blocks and added to the centre of the card.
Sentiment and embellishment are silver stickers from my stash.

Next week  will show you cards using a butterfly punch
and a flower punch to make little roses along
with some more Hunkdory images.
(Can you tell I'm smitten by them. Lol).

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww beaituful!! These are so pink and girlie I love them!!
Lucy x

Leanne said...

So pretty! Love the baby pink color. Would dies be considered?

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh sooo pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Mac Mable said...

Wow the prettiest of cards...just love the pinks x

rachel said...

oh so pretty Valery - lovely xx

Margreet said...

Very pretty cards Mrs A!
xxx Margreet

Kathleen said...

Both so very pretty.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These Hunkdory images are really very pretty and sweet and you have used them so well to make two fab card! Love expecially the first card with the acetate front, it has a great design, so sweet and simple!
Wait for your next card, I'm curious! :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs A
Beautiful toppers on both of your lovely cards.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Donna said...

These are beautiful Mrs. A, like the soft pretty colors. I've been seeing your pictures on Darnell's blog, looks like a wonderful time!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
what wonderful cards, and really fab designs.
I love both these wonderful cards, and their desugns.
The coours are fab and great punches used on them.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mrs A. Lovely cards, such pretty colours.
Avril xx

KandA said...

Both beautiful cards Mrs A, those images are so pretty - will have to check them out xx

Viv said...

Home for a few days so having a blogland catch up Mrs A! Two stunning cards here - love the soft colours. x

MaryH said...

Love these delicate pretty shades of pink on both the butterfly card and the gorgeous rose. Clever way to use the punch as an edger trim and also loving that wonderful butterfly punch trimmings on #2. Too bad LOTV has discontinued their super toppers, but H/D has some very lovely ones too. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Two very beautiful cards Valery, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

These are both really pretty. The colours are so soft and lovely as well.

I will try to get a card made for this one as I packed some punches with my stash...so no excuse!

scrappymo! said...

These are both really pretty. The colours are so soft and lovely as well.

I will try to get a card made for this one as I packed some punches with my stash...so no excuse!

AlisonC said...

These images are very pretty and definitely pink! The punched edge is very pretty too. Looking forward to more pink.

Cara said...

Beautiful feminine cards. Cara x