Wednesday, July 01, 2015

It's a Gem!

It's a new challenge over at my
so here is my Inspiration card
to show you.

The blank base card was given to me by my
good blogging buddy Di.
The Butterfly wings came from another 
blogging friend Gail in a recent swap package.

The wings have such vibrant colours on them
that I matched up some gems from my stash
and embellished both the butterfly and the card.
Gold foil sentiment also  came from my stash.

Challenge runs for the next fortnight
so hope you can find some Gems
and flutter by.
Entering into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge # J is for jewels.
The Pink  Elephant #305 Anything goes.
Crafty Cardmakers #141 Add a sentiment.
Through the Craft Room Door # anything goes.
Everybody Art #331 Clean and simple.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and colorful butterfly! Love the edge too, simply gorgeous! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Kathleen said...

What a funky butterfly, quite like it. Brilliant card.

Kath x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A...and what beautiful gifts. Carol x

KandA said...

Gorgous card Mrs A and I love that card base xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Mrs A
Love that gorgeous border down the side. Looks fab!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Planetsusie said...

Ooh I love this Mrs A. What a fabulously bright butterfly and the edge of the card blank is amazing. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Rebecca said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

Bec

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Lovely clean and simple style make, Mummy. This is fab x

JayBe said...

A great clean and simple design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Helen said...

A really beautiful and elegant design,

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge

Helen x

Sally Dodger said...

A really great card. The butterfly border card you have used is a great base for your larger butterfly and the vibrant colours you have used are lovely. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

J said...

What a lovely card - Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm sorry for the incredibly late comment but I have had almost no access to the internet for so long! I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so I decided to go back to where I left off, and I'm glad I did - I love this card!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx