Sunday, December 21, 2014

Tags.

I was feeling all pleased with myself
that all cards were sent and presents wrapped.
Wrapped? Eek!
Light bulb moment 
I needed 4 Christmas tags asap.
Now being a hoarder/thrifty person 
I keep all the tags/ribbon that come off new clothes
for just such ocassions so out came the pile to sort through.

Then I raided the snippets box for paper
and already printed out images.
Next I spent a happy hr or 2 'Spudling'
as the The Doc calls my creative outbursts.
Rudolph came all the way over from USA
stamped on an envelope from my good bloging buddy
Darnell.  Well I couldn't just  throw him away could I!
I gave him some sparkly antlers and a sparkly bow.
The post box is a digi  by 'Little Musings' 
that I coloured with promarkers and then liberal
helpings of white and red  Stickles.
The ribbon came with the tags.
Below is the back of them with space
left for the greetings.

Another rudolph digi. This time 'Roddy Reindeer'
by flat friends Emma Canning.
Fussy cut and given a liberal coating of stickles.
Snowman is by  'Digi Stamp 4 Joy' 
The digi is a snowman at the base of a candle.
I fussy cut the snowman out
colouring with my promarkers

 and then added the candle part on the back.
Berries are 2 colours of liquid pearls applied.

Sentiments are Anita's stick ons in 
both gold and silver.

entering into the following:
Shopping Our Stash #181 red alert. use red.
The East Wind #21 Christmas.
Tuesday Throwdown #225. Christmas.
Creative Inspiration  #294  christmas/New Year.
Crafting For All Seasons #92 Anything christmas but a card.
Scrapper's Delights # Anything goes.
Crafty Hazelnuts #208 What ever is still urgently needed.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #156 Use up your snippets.
Crafting Musketeers #20. Use bling (I used copious amounts of Stickles/Liquid pearls.)
Jellypark Friends # Ribbons and or bows. (bow on rudolph/ ribbon on tags.)

24 comments:

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

I'll have another go commenting Mrs A,! Love these tags, brilliant use of snippets. I keep tags and ribbons from clothing too, some of them are little works of art! Cathy x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Awesome tags! They are gifts by themselves! Nicely done!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge!
hugs!
Pam
TT DT
www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Pretty book marks!!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made creation with equally as brilliant goodies and image...great colours used.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Di said...

Darling tags Mrs A! I recognise a lot of the snippets papers you used too :-)

Hugs

Di
Xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Brilliant spuddling Mummy ;-) x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tags Mrs A! Love he postbox and brown reindeer!
Lucy x

Margreet said...

Brilliant tags...love how you used your snippets!
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

You can make something from anything!!! I love all of these adorable tags, and I WISH my snippet pile looked like yours!! Considering these are all recycled items, I'm just amazed at what you can do! I love that you saved the stamped envelope with Rudy and re-purposed him into a tag!

Sandra H said...

What a great use of snippets Mrs A goes to show they can be used to create your gorgeous tags as you have done here!! xx

Carol said...

Fabulous little snippet makes Mrs A...must start using all the clothes tags I've got squirrelled away! Carol x

Chana Malkah said...

Well well crafted! Thanks so much for accepting the RED ALERT Challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Sarn said...

Beautiful tags Mrs A. Great use of your snippets. Bet you have the biggest pile of snippets of anyone! xxx

Kathleen said...

These are fabulous Mrs A and not an Elf in sight, well maybe you could put his selfie on next years tags.

Kath x

KandA said...

Fabulous tags Mrs A, such a great use of your snippets xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely tags, Mrs. A. Hugs, Lesley

Bonnie said...

You are so clever, Mrs. A! Four outstanding tags!

MaryH said...

So doggoned cute & clever for recycling as well. These items made adorable tags...I liked the Spudling too! Maybe should add that to Bloginitions???Hugs & TFS

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 208 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and we wish you a Merry Christmas! xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations.
Happy New Year!
CraftyNatalie {DT}

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, this is not just RED alert, this is CLEVER alert, as well, what a great use of ribbon, tags & scraps! thanks for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH! <3

Bettina L. said...

Love all the christmas tags. Great details with the images and red details. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx