Saturday, December 07, 2013

S is for Silhouette

 The current letter to be used over at The Craft Barn for their Alpha challenge is the letter S.  I have gone with the word silhouette.


Page has been given a wash with a paint pots sampler ' White cotton' and the rest left white.
Silhouette is from my Dover Clip Art CD rom which comes with a book showing all the silhouettes available on the CD.
I have used the Sizzix alphabet Die 656133 for the letter S and mounted on a small piece of black card. I have left the page simple to follow the black and white theme.
Only 2 letters left to go and my book will be complete!

Entering into the following challenge:
The Craft Barn Alpha challenge: Use the letter S.

Ps. Pop back later today to see the  '2nd' day of Christmas card.

9 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This looks really stylish with the monchromatic colour scheme... well done you xx

Di said...

Love this Mrs A - is that you in a big posh 'at then?

Hugs, Di xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

The silhouette looks cool!

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely Mrs A and your Silhouette is stunning xx

Createology said...

I adore Silhouette's and yours is beautiful. S for Stunning Silhouette. December Delights Dear...

Maggie said...

Lovely Silhouette page Mrs A.

MaggieH

Maggie said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Last 2 letters and then decorate the cover, can't believe I have managed to stay to the end lol, wonder what the next challenge will be? Can't wait.

Maggie said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. Last 2 letters and then decorate the cover, can't believe I have managed to stay to the end lol, wonder what the next challenge will be? Can't wait.

MagsB said...

Wow, what a fabulous big hat she's wearing! I love the striking black-and-white combo, very sophisticated!

love Mags B x